Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Void thoughts....

It happens so often...you sit quietly in a space that belongs only to you and think about... nothing.

Peace is a measure...where no sound seems to be good enough to catch your attention and no one seems to bother you more than ever...

Random thoughts come and go. Nothing specific strikes you or keeps you occupied. At times we don’t even remember what we were thinking about after we break the silence. Time passes by with thought after a thought; they just flow from one to the other…at times related to each other and many a time unconnected….

I hear a song of the wave
Moving up and moving down
I hear the water splash a stone
Moving fast and slowing down

I hear the winds blowing in
Raging up and raging down
I hear the trees dance to a tone
Raging sad and dancing along

I hear the birds flocking together
Flying up and flying down
I hear them sing for their mother
Flying hard and crying alone

I hear the rain tripling down
Tumbling hard and tumbling down
I hear them sing out of joy
Tumbling loud to a place...they belong

I hear my thoughts running around
Growing up and going light
I hear them say not to bother
its just a passing thought and not here to bind!!!

3 comments:

Harini said...

lovely!..keep writing

Manjula Maithiri said...

And finally...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Welcome back:)...

FinanceEnthusiast said...

very beautiful!