Saturday, September 4, 2010

Take a chance....

Too many things go on in your mind. Too many brain cells working at the same time I guess. At times, confusion dominates you. You don’t know what to do...something stops you from doing things which you really want to or may be the other way around. May be, you do what you always wanted to or you don’t do certain things no matter how important they can get.

We always cover it up by lot of justifications to ourselves and to an extent involving others.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction…Newton’s third law. He must have written that from experience and not only from his experiments.

No matter how, what, where, when and why we take decisions…few steps always fall short. An extra step which we could have taken but did not... ends up as a...regret!!!

Few can be forgotten, few can be left alone...few can be chosen to walk along.
Few can be ignored, few can be stored and very few can be repaired!!!

I have walked over it
I have left it alone
I know my heart
I have no regrets

I chose to stay away
I couldn't dare to throw it away
I know my heart
I have no regrets

I feel no pain
I think no more
I know my heart
I have no regrets

I convinced myself
I cheated my thoughts
I know my heart
I have no regrets

I reasoned my lies
I ignored my eyes
I know my heart
I have no regrets

It started to grow
It waited no more
I know my heart
I din’t want to have regrets

I knew what I had to do
I now… loved it too
I now … know my heart
I now…have no regrets

Busy lives do get busy when you keep it the way they are.Bitter regrets get really bitter when you choose to ignore. Can regrets be repaired? May be Yes...to an extent. You may not be able to get the time back but you can always "Take a chance" to get back a lost smile.

4 comments:

Manjula Maithiri said...

:)))))))))....

Ramya said...

good one !

Harry said...

in my opinion, regrets can always be repaired. The very fact that you have recognised a regret, defines the moment where you try to repair it, and thus you make an effort to get back that lost moment and thus the smile!

Great one! Keep up the good work!

FinanceEnthusiast said...

my anna's and akka's inspire me a lot...this post of yours has given food for thought...will ponder over it and let u know! and if u think i have come up with sth similar, u sure can take credit for some part of it...but u shud like mine as well :P