Monday, August 9, 2010

Changing own sides....

If being right is wrong than being wrong at times is so truly right. People and their ideologies, guess everything for them is weighed in their attitude of right or wrong rather than a discussion of agreement or disagreement.

Mom used to wake me up when it was time for school…so wrong!
Mom woke me up on my birthday for the same reason…so right!

Same person looks at the Same things differently at different situations.

Do we change daily? As everyone thinks they do with their so called experiences? Or do we just adapt to the situations which suits us the best, which were unfair earlier? Oops is that selfishness or just….Human?????

Wrong is right
Right is wrong
Everything seems one
Am I confused?

I am so complicated
Nothing seems true
Right is wrong
Wrong is right

I love you or is it you too?
You are good or so it seems to
Wrong is right
Right…is it wrong?

You are the one
May be not the only one!
Oops it is wrong… Right?
Or is the right…wrong?

That was the best
May be I can check out the rest
Wrong is wrong
Will it be right?

Found something better…
Naa…just another something
Right...they are wrong
May be one is right

What a dream!!!
Or am I dreaming a lot?
Which one is right?
And which is not wrong?

Wrong is wrong or right is wrong
When do we know where they belong
Right is right or wrong is right
It’s all in the mind and how we sight

Right is wrong and right is right
Are they one or were they ever none?
Wrong is right and wrong is wrong
Guess, this is how we loved it for long.

1 comment:

Manjula Maithiri said...

I think I'm paranoid
And complicated
I think I'm paranoid
Manipulated!!!!!!!!