Sunday, August 15, 2010

Different ...Yet so Similar

One of the bold posts of this season..Why bold? I never generalised few aspects of life but generalising LIFE itself is a bold move..Yes I do agree that there are differences from one person to the other but I guess only the thought process differs.

I always thought everyone had the same set of good or not so good things happening in their life. May be...Time, Frequency, Priority and Extent of such things differ from one to the other. I found putting this in words was equally tough. I rather write a book than a small post but I figured out a way to still express it as simple and brief manner as I can.

Why can someone not define Life or Love and how difficult was it? Guess there were lot of definitions but no one thing was agreed upon, as all of them were so true yet so different at diversified moments of each our beautiful lives.

I realise it is not about defining it but it is all about understanding it... which each one us do... but in our own ways!!!

Cycled Life?


You!!!...You??


3 comments:

Harini said...

LOL....the big circle is so damn true

Harini said...

lol...the big circle...is so damn true yet sounds untrue

FinanceEnthusiast said...

u spoke my mind!