Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Life...What the hell are rules??

I wanna jump up and down
I wanna run round and round
I wanna raise singing loud
I wanna drop dancing down

Views will not be defined
Fun will not be confined
Freedom will have a meaning
I will have a new feeling

I wanna fly high and high
I wanna fall feeling light
I wanna swim breathing slow
I wanna play cheating right

Raising Sun will be loved
Sleeping Moon will be adored
Mornings will be realized more
Chirping birds will be heard

I wanna fight for a toy
I wanna sleep like a kid
I wanna lie for a chocolate
I wanna stay with my pets

Sky will be beautiful
Stars can be counted
Rains will be enjoyed
Time will be sensed

I wanna pray for no reason
I wanna feel every season
I wanna sit without a thought
I wanna live forgetting all the rules!!!!

No comments: