Monday, July 7, 2008

A Feeling....

It was pleasant all around with cool breeze brushing my face. Water was playing music from the rain drop coming down the sky to splash it. I could smell the earth from the early morning shower. Every branch of the tree was dancing to the music of the wind. Birds were greeting me with an array of beautiful songs which I could listen to all day long.
It was 6 in the morning when I woke up, I felt it was a paradise. There was a naughty smile on my face and everything in view smiled back at me. Sun was peeping out of the clouds and every ray massaged my body making me feel as feather that was about to fly with the slightest of touch. My heart was singing with all the music I could feel. I never felt this way before and have never seen a morning like this. I was thinking, singing, smiling, dancing and I felt nothing could ever stop me from winning.
Everything was so beautiful everything was so clear and everything looked so wonderful. I paused for a moment and said to my self "I am in love. "

7 comments:

itsmylife said...

amazing !! its awesome.... I liked " A feeling " next runner up is the sea... expecting many more... i wish i can read and read and read......Good luck...
Cheers !!!
Sravya

itsmylife said...

Expressions illimitées... wonderful title.
I wonder how can someone think like this....its a compliment though :)

Manjula Maithiri said...

can see fans already :D ...... anyways hope u dont dincontinue this time ...... take care

Bhagath said...

enuf of serious comments till now...2 b on a lighter side-- nuvvu feather laaga egiripovadam emitra....nee abba-- hahaha

bt really thats hw lve makes us feel...able to appreciate it nw as i am in love... :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to wake up to such "A Feeling" every morning. Love urself for feeling this....:-)

Unknown said...

wow.. superb!! what a Feeling it was to go through every line of every section....good that you have started writing after a long...g a p.... and we expect you to keep writing and sharing them with all of us. I am waiting for the book you are writing to get completed...
All the Best Dear.....
Zaka

Unknown said...

wonderfull "Feeling"... Most of them feel it and you have put at its best expressing it through words... keep going... :)